Tampa REIA Meeting on November 14th with Reggie Brooks on Investing in Abandoned PropertiesPosted on October 18, 2013 by
With Special Guest Speaker, Reggie Brooks
On November 14th at the Tampa REIA Main Meeting, Reggie Brooks will teach you how to to find these abandoned and distressed properties, find the owners, and structure a transaction that is mutually beneficial to both you and the seller. You will learn how to automate the process of finding the properties, the owners and create a profitable business where you get the abandoned properties chasing you, rather than the other way around. Reggie’s “Abandoned Property” presentation includes case studies of people who have used his Abandoned Property System to create huge profits buying and selling these unwanted homes.
Join us and you will learn…
- How to make big profits using a unique niche in the marketplace – Abandoned Properties
- How to invest with no cash and no credit
- Insider secrets that the professional investors use to turn $15,000 profits into $50,000 profits and more
- Hot new tips and insights that the professionals use to find profitable deals, especially in today’s market
- Hidden cash producing secrets that even seasoned investors don’t even know
- How to uncover hidden value in properties that most seasoned investors overlook
- How to profit from properties that most investors consider worthless
- How to write your contracts to maximize your profits
- How to use creative financing to fund your deals
- And much, much more!
Come early to network! Come ready to learn! Come with pad and pen! Come ready to participate! Come join us at Tampa REIA on Thursday, November 14th at 6:00 PM at the Doubletree Suites Tampa Bay located at 3050 North Rocky Point Dr West in Tampa, FL to learn how to profit from abandoned properties. We look forward to seeing you there!
After the conclusion of the Tampa REIA Main Meeting (around 9:30PM), we will be reconvening at Whiskey Joe’s Bar & Grill located at 7720 West Courtney Campbell Causeway in Tampa for the “Meeting after the Meeting”. Come eat, drink, network and have fun with us as hang out late into the night on Tampa Bay!