Peter Fortunato’s Paper Course on December 7th & 8th, 2012
Posted on November 22, 2013 by
Sat & Sun, Dec 8th & 9th @ 8:30 AM in Tampa, FL
Learn to Build Transactions, Income and Wealth
Discover negotiating techniques and paperwork that make transactions work.
Get Pete’s clear, patient explanations, practical insights and his 2012 Workbook!
Two Days of Profit-Making Discussion and Documentation:
- What is a Note? What Secures It?
- Use Value versus Exchange Value
- Breaking away from Numbing Traditions
- Estimating and Using Loan Constants
- Distributing Benefits and Responsibilities
- Using Language to Negotiate & to Document
- Negotiating and Substituting Collateral
- When Paying Interest is Better than 0%
- Wrapping + Bifurcating Owner-Financing
- Equity Financing versus Debt Financing
- From Negative Cash Flow to Positive
- Terms versus Price
- Seller Involved Solutions
- Leveraging without Debt
- No Quantity without Quality
- Making Yourself Understood!
- Notes as Currency
- Seller Financing ≠ a Loan
- Sacrificing Yield for Safety
- Portfolio Building and Balancing
- How Paying More can Yield More
- Leases – with and without Options
Acquiring? – Use What You WANT, To Get What You Need, To Get What You Want!
Divesting? – Use What You HAVE, To Get What You Need, To Get What You Need!
Register Now for Peter’s Paper Course!
Tampa REIA Members & Guests can RSVP for $350/ea.