A Fast, Easy, and FREE Way to Fill Your Pipeline Full of Deals, Part 1Posted on April 5, 2013 by
How’s it going? I was recently talking with someone about a real estate deal he was working on. After listening to him for a couple minutes, something became painfully clear to me:
He was obsessed with this ONE deal because he didn’t have a good, consistent, reliable SYSTEM of bringing in more real estate leads for him to work with.
As a result, he was trying to beat a dead horse, or, for those of you who are sensitive to that kind of talk – he was trying to put a round peg in a square hole and pushing to make a deal out of one that really wasn’t.
Ever have that happen to you? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
There’s a Terrible disease that can infect a real estate investor, new or experienced.
It’s called, “One-Deal-Itis.” This is a condition that will kill your wealth, sap your motivation, and suck up all your time and energy faster than a visit from your in-laws.
One-Deal-Itis is when you don’t have (m)any leads coming in your buying pipeline, and you’re stuck on ONE deal, trying to make it work, when your time & efforts would be much better invested elsewhere. Don’t let this happen to you!
Here’s How to Overcome That Condition Quickly:
Crank up your Buying Machine & FILL your PIPELINE Full of Leads
That Become Deals.
This way, you have more leads coming in than you know what to do with, and you’ll be FORCED to make them happen AND not worry about some of the small things you’ll encounter along the way.
This is the absolute BEST way of solving most of your issues. Not all... But most!
Here’s the part where most people ask me, “Well… How do I do that? How do I get all those leads?” Relax. I’m going to show you right now…
So you want a simple system that WILL work to bring you more deals/leads than you can handle? Ok, Here’s what you do:
- Get on Craigslist & search the ‘FSBO’ section (preferably the ‘By Owner’ NOT ‘Agent’ part).
- Gather a bunch of leads from that area. I’d recommend finding 30-50 people w/ a house for sale.
- Put ’em all in a spreadsheet (or just fill out some Property Info Sheets) to keep track.
- Call them up to get the information you need. Use a proven script.
- Follow up with the prospects/possible leads. Get rid of the rest.
- Make Offers on as many as potential deals as you can.
- Buy Houses. Make Money. Rinse. Repeat. Then Outsource.
Now, that right there is enough for some people to be off & running. It’s a basic, straightforward completely free and do-able way of generating seller leads quickly.
I need to close THIS article here, but don’t worry – I’m not going to leave you hanging!
Instead, I’m going to tell you what’s coming up in next month’s issue, so that you can be ready for this.
Here’s What’s Coming Up:
- I’ll give you the required information you’ll need to gather from each seller when you talk to them.
- You’re going to get a SCRIPT to use to talk to the seller. It works.
- In that script, you’ll get some Magic Words to use that gently guide the seller to not only give you the information you need, but also to subconsciously want to work with YOU!
- By the time we wrap this all up, you’ll also have a way of duplicating & multiplying your results, while at the same time removing most of your potential headaches.
Sound good? Great! So be sure to join me next time, right here.
See you soon,