Larry Harbolt’s Investor Workshop on Feb 16, 2013Posted on February 2, 2013 by
Ocean Palms Hotel, 5005 34th St. North, St Petersburg, Florida 33714
Happy New Year and a prosperous 2013 to everyone! I want to let you know that I am doing a special one day class on strategy and deal structuring for the investor who is struggling to make money in this current real estate market. This class will help you see and find the missing pieces of the real estate puzzle you’ve been looking for to make your investing business thrive.
I will show you how to quickly determine which the good deals are, and which are the not-so-good deals. This class will take you to different levels of deal structuring and strategy you’ve never seen or thought of before. You will learn how successful investors in today’s market think through every deal they do and how they structure multiple ways to buy any property. I will also show you why “CASH” isn’t always the best solution for every seller, and why.
Here is some of what you will learn during the class…
- The Key Components of Every Successful Real Estate Transaction.
- A “4” Part Multiple – Choice Quiz To See Just How Much You Already Understand About Real Estate Investing.
- Determining What You Need to Think About Before You Every Make an Offer to Purchase.
- What Type Properties Generate the Most Profit?
- Why You Should NEVER Use Dollars Per Square Foot as a Cost Factor to figure the Value of Any Property.
- “15” Types of Properties to Avoid Like the Plague.
- The Multiple Different Types of Profit Real Estate Can Give You.
- What Are the Key Questions You MUST Ask Every Seller?
- Killer Negotiating Strategies That Rarely Fail.
- How to Overcome Your Fear of Talking to Sellers.
- Larry’s “8” Basic – Simple Offers
- More Than a Dozen Ways to Change Your Offer to Give the Seller What They Want and You Get What You Want.
- “8” Ways to Get Started When You have NO MONEY and FAR LESS THAN GOOD CREDIT.
- Key Factors About the Paperwork You Use That Is Critical to Your Deals.
- Who You Need on Your Team to Build Success the Fastest.
The cost of the class is $80.00 per person. Registration starts at 8:00 am and the class starts and at 9:00 am lasts until 5:00 pm. You can pay at the door by credit card, cash or check payable to “Harlon Publishing, LLC”. Everyone who attends will receive a handout manual to take notes to get the very most from this never taught before real estate investor class. For what you will receive at this training, you can’t beat the price anywhere!
I hope to see you on February 16, 2013 – It’s going to be a GREAT day for everyone who attend the class!